Friday, August 06, 2010

I am gobsmacked - about now twenty-eight years ago - twenty-eight years - I was standing in the front row of the Olivier at the National Theatre applauding and cheering the cast of Richard Eyre's revival of GUYS AND DOLLS having seen it for the first time.

It was a night that literally changed my life and as I have often said before my eterenal love and affection go to that amazing cast of actors:

William Armstrong, Mark Bond, James Carter, Ian Charleson, Sally Cooper, Julie Covington, Irlin Hall, David Healy, Fiona Hendley, Bob Hoskins, Rachel Izen, Julia McKenzie, John Normington, Robert Oates, Bill Paterson, Kevin Quarmby, Robert Ralph, Barrie Rutter, Bernard Sharpe, Belinda Sinclair, Imelda Staunton, Harry Towb, Larrington Walker, Richard Walsh, Norman Warwick, Kevin Williams.Stars all... some shining from afar now.

No comments: